Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Final Entry

Well folks, I am finally home. Actually, I have been home and avoiding this blog entry for two weeks now. Writing the final entry to this blog is like closing the chapter on a very awesome adventure in my life. In fact, it is the final nail in the coffin. I apologize for the delay, but I hate goodbyes.

Reflecting on my days in Germany, though tough, makes me appreciate the experience more. Through studying abroad I have gained knowledge of other cultures and languages, made great friends, traveled to places I never dreamed I could go and have grown as a person as well.

I definitely have more confidence in myself and my abilities because of my opportunity and I want to thank everyone who made my journey possible.

Special thanks to the University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire News Bureau and the Center for International Education for supporting me and encouraging me to write this blog.

S.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment