Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Catch-up

So I suppose it is time for another session of catch-up.

Since returning from Salzburg and Prague, I have started Stuffe Zwei (2), the second language course. Luckily, I am still in class with many of the students that I had been with in Stuffe Eins (1). There are some new students though as well: two from China and two more from Ecuador but for the most part, I am in class with familiar faces. Stuffe Zwei is moving at a better pace than Stuffe Eins had and I am enjoying the added challenge.

When I am not in class, I am generally doing homework, meeting friends or just walking around the city. The Oberstadt has a neat Brothers Grimm display which I plan on sharing with everyone later. I have also gone back to Hannover and have visited friends there.

Over the next month, I have two more breaks from class in which I will doing a little traveling. So far, nothing is concrete, but I will keep everyone posted and continue sharing my experiences.

Good luck with finals!

S.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment